Tuesday, April 8, 2008

{Picture of Free Stuff}

This is my very messy linen closet of freebies. It's not all of them, but it's what won't fit in the bathrooms. It is a huge savings for us and really helps the budget.

The stuff you see in the picture will be donated once the new Rwandan students get here this summer. I already took a care package with a toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, mouthwash and a razor to one of the current students. They get a little bit of money each month to live on, but if this saved her enough money where she could buy something she wanted instead of needed, then GREAT! They are the most hard working students you will ever find. So, my goal is to have 10 of everything. I'm there with the tooth paste and body wash.

If you have read The Seven Love Languages, you know what I'm talking about when I say my love language is giving gifts. This is very hard to do on one income with 3 kids. CVS helps me "love". How cheesy is that??!!

Hey, Carri, there are no CVS's in Arkansas. Sorry. It's a big bummer too, cause they are always having deals on diabetic stuff. I'll make a special stockpile just for you!

No comments: