Wednesday, April 9, 2008

{I Heart UPS}



Maybe I should say "I heart Aveeno". Look what the UPS man dropped off today! I signed up for an Aveeno house party thinking that they might send me one tube of lotion, but holy guacamole, they sent a huge box of goodies.
The full size stuff is mine for hosting and there are 15 goodie bags to hand out. Each goodie bag has sunscreen, lip balm, lotion and a book of coupons. They also sent 2 Allure magazines, 2 Allure eye masks and a few other things I haven't even taken out yet.
I plan on using all of this as door prizes for the next crop at my house. (Hopefully this month)
The next house party I want to sign up for is the Margaritaville party. If they send me a box full of booze.....whooo doggie....now that's a party!
Anyone need some lotion???

1 comment:

Emily said...

I came across your blog today, I love it! all the savings! I will forsure use your tips. Thanks!
~Emily