Monday, April 28, 2008

{ Look What I Won }


I never win anything, so imagine my surprise when I won this super cute clutch from a blog! I have no idea how I came across this blog, but the writer is funny, free spirited and a breath of fresh air. You can check her out at mycakies.blogspot.com. (Nat, you will love her!)

The purse was the only thing up to win but the sweet heart that she is added this super cute hair bow for Paige. She immediately put it on and wore it to school. I've also had the hardest time keeping the purse away from her! Such a girlie girl!

Thanks again, new friend for picking me and brightening my day...no, week!



Could her eyes be any prettier? Ugh, I am in big trouble.




1 comment:

Rubyellen said...

oh yay! it got there... i got so worried that it didn't! Your daughter is so so lovely! I love her eyes!!! Yes, you are in very big trouble... her daddy better be ready! thanks for the kind words too! xoxo