Monday, April 28, 2008

{ It's my own fault }

For teaching my kids to share. Davis came down with Strep on Thursday and now I have it. The picture above is my sweet hubby making me tea. (he had to sample it first) I lurve him!

Yes, mom, I went to the dr. this morning and they gave me a RX for Amox, and a steroid. Yes, mom, I'm resting and everyone is taking care of me.

I tried to take a picture of my nasty tonsils, but the flash was blinding. Guess that is for the best, it's not an appetising sight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama raised a smart girl! Just wish I could take care of you! I love you, mom

Rubyellen said...

Oh, I hate being sick... and when mom is sick the whole house is upside down. Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness the camera didn't work...I mean.....sorry that you're sick, sweetie! Love u

Carri