Saturday, April 5, 2008

{Do you CVS?}

If you don't then you should! This is all my FREE loot from today. Yes, I said it, FREE. And that is just a small portion of what I have in my linen closet.

Most of what I have I am going to donate to the 10 new Rwandan college students that will be here in the fall. It's my goal to have 10 of every personal hygiene thing that you could need to stock their doorm rooms.

The rest of it we use or I donate to the Cross and Crown mission in downtown OKC.

Seriously, if CVS is going to hand it out, then dang it, I'll take it!

If it's free, then it's for me!!!

4 comments:

Luke Coles said...

Nice. You've got skillz.

Mike Morton said...

So I noticed the van keys... does the van go with the FREE stuff? So how are you getting the CVS stuff?

Anonymous said...

Where can I get a CVS?.....Carri

onawa said...

You need to post and tell us HOW WE CAN GET THIS STUFF FOR FREE TOO?! Inquiring minds want to know!