Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday, March 19th

We turned in our paperwork today! The process is official! Next Wed. is our 4-5 hour home study. I'm a little apprehensive, but nothing a google search won't help improve. I'm not sure yet if they are going to open all the cabinets and white glove it, or just hide in the corner and take notes as I parent. Both could be dangerous!!

The support from our friends is overwhelmingly awesome. I have had one friend in particular that eased many of the "I have no baby things" freak out session. She has volunteered to give me a shower, and has offered a ton of her own hand-me-downs. What an angel she is!

A shower, it hadn't even crossed my mind. This is so different than either of my other kids. I couldn't care less about baby themes, matching furniture, or $60 diaper bags. Diapers are more than the orphans have right now. I love the clarity of this! I wish I had this with both kids.

Dave is out of town for a few days and I was really looking forward to some fun alone time with the kids, but we all woke up with fevers. So, out came the bed in the couch, popcorn and movies. Not a great way to start Spring Break! But anytime spent snuggling with the kids is a good time!!

Thanks for following another day. Hopefully we will have something exciting to report soon.

No comments: