Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday, March 12th

Well, we slept on it. And nothing has changed! We are even more determined to get the ball rolling. I'm listening to Dave-O tell his mom the reasons why we are doing this and with every word my heart fills with love for him.

I want to tell my parents and sisters so badly. But part of me is cautious because if for some reason it doesn't work I don't want them to hurt. The other part of me is scared stiff because to them I'm just the baby, the brat child. Who in the world am I to be taking this kind of leap?

So today will be the day to start the phone calls. I'm not fully sure of the questions I need to ask, but I do know I need a passport, so that is what I am going to start on today.

A baby, a baby in Rwanda. That is our hearts desire. Not because our beautiful children are not enough, but because we have more love to give! Since Paige was born I have known that I'm done birthing children, but I never felt like I was done being a mom. Only with God's blessing will this adventure begin and end. I have started praying now for protection and safety for us, for our child and for the whole process.

1 comment:

Carri said...

When God created this precious miracle He put your name on him. Now He is telling you he's ready for you and to go get him!! We all love you, Sis, and your phone call with this news, and your testimony of how God is giving you answers and opening doors for this to happen, shored up my faith when I needed it the most.