Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Few Good Men

That's what I have in my life. We have been sick since Monday, but the kids seem a little better today. I, however, am sicker. UGH I took a shower thinking I would feel better, but it did the opposite and drained me, so I admitted defeat and called my father-in-law and asked him if he would bring us a cheese pizza from Sam's. (Our favorite!) Not only did he do that, but he added a HUGE container of pineapple! Dave is out of town, but called to say that he would come straight home tomorrow instead of stopping to see friends. So sweet. And my sweetest Davis has been taking care of me all day. He made me a glass of water, colored me a picture and has hugged me at least 100 times. He always knows just what I need! I am surrounded by Good Men. Thank you, Lord!

No comments: