Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday March 16th

UGh! After reading my post I feel like I must apologize. I am not an English Major, and I am usually doing really well to get my own name spelled right! So I am sorry if sentences sound funny, or don't make a bit of sense! So please bear with me and know that most of these post are written very late at night!

Let's see...update on today...we have almost all of our paperwork ready to be turned in. Monday is our personal dead line. We still have not told the kids yet, so if you see us in person, please talk in code!! My kids are very literal, so if we tell them we are adopting a baby, they would expect me to have the baby today! Once we get all of our paperwork finished and a little farther down the road we will tell them everything. It's funny because we have been praying as a family for Mark and Sharon who are adopting also, and Davis told Dave last night, "I think mom wants one of those babies.". I love that boy!! Does he know me or what?

Life is still going on as usual for us. Davis has T-Ball practice tonight and then they both have practice Sat. am. I'm still working p/t about 2 days a week. Dave's job is going great and we are, finally, figuring out this whole working-from-home thing.

Much love to you all!

No comments: