Friday, September 28, 2007

{Who has a passport??}

WE DO!! After some frusterating moments at the Immigration office (more on that later) we walked out of there with Bizi's passport and that equals FREEDOM! Freedom to come home and start his life in America with a family that loves him.

He is putting more weight on his legs each day and Holly almost got him to roll over last night, but his head was in the way. I can tell such a difference in his muscle strenght. Each day he is stronger and louder! He spits raspberries all day and of course people think it is funny, so he does it even bigger and louder.

I had planned on a longer post but he is hungry, so I'll update more later. Oh, did I tell you he slept through the night last night?!! He is perfect!!

10 comments:

Lee said...

Psalm 150:6 "Let everything that has breath PRAISE THE LORD!"

:) :) :)
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the passport! Closer to being home w/ all of your babies. Naomi

Anonymous said...

YAHHOOO!!! can't wait to see you guys... so glad E is doing so great.. I had no doubt that he would!

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD....so excited for you and can't wait to see more pics of the sweet boy! Still praying!

Unknown said...

I love you too! I love the updates on Ethan. He is so beautiful. Just wait till you see his new Razorback gear. GO HOGS!!

Luke Coles said...

That is awesome. I'm excited to meet the little guy.

Anonymous said...

Ps 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
Praise the Lord for the passport! I can't wait to see Ethan. (It will be good to have you and Dave home too.) By the way, a couple living down by our south pond in the corner have a 2 year old whose name is...Ethan. Love ya, Mr Ed

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much!!! I continue to pray for you constantly. I'm so glad you got his passport and that things are going well. I have no doubt that Ethan will be kick boxing before you come home. You're a great Mom! Tell Dave hello! Let me know if there's anything you need.

Stacey

Lee said...

I miss you. And I'm still praying.
Jesus, please throw open the doors that stand closed so E, M, and D can come home.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Congratulations!!! This is Rachael from the airport! I am so happy for you guys!!! And it didn't take too too long! YEAH!!! He is absolutely beautiful!! Can't wait to hear when you get home! Congrats! Lots of love and safe travels!!!!