Tuesday, September 25, 2007

{Sore arms & a happy heart}

Hello from beautiful Kigali! What a life altering experience this week has been and it is only Tuesday!

As you know we picked up Ethan on Saturday and he is a dream baby. I carry him in the ring sling that was given to us and he is content to be drug all over town all day long. He has found his voice today and talks and giggles most of the day. He wakes up with a sad cry that breaks my heart, but once he gets his eyes open he is all smiles.

I would love to give a more lenghty update, but I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and the elevation is making me dizzy/light headed, so looking at the computer screen is weird.

We are good. Ethan is as perfect as Davis and Paige. We can't wait to be home.

Much love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi friend,
I've been praying for you EVERY time I think of you guys.. I was crying looking at the pictures of when you first got ethan :) he's so sweet. miss you guys.

tasharock said...

I'm with natalie, I carried my laptop downstairs to show andrew and started crying all over again! I can't wait to meet him!!!