Tuesday, June 10, 2008

{ My mom would be in a Coma }


I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but I ended up with 104 FREE candy bars tonight!
Along with 2 boxes of Cheerios, 2 Razors, 2 blade refills, 5 Nivea shaving cremes, 2 mouth washes, 1 Johnson buddies bar of soap, 1trial size Dove body wash, and a Contour meter.
I rolled ecb's and made some serious ecb's ($15 and counting!) off the candy.
.
Here's how the candy deal went down. There is a coupon spitter-outter-thingy in the candy section that is $1 off Hershey candy. The Hershey bars in the picture are 2/$1. PLUS they are running a ECB deal where when you buy $10 of candy you get $5 back in ECB. ROCK ON! Lucky for me one of the nicest cashiers was working and thinks that getting deals is fun.
.
I took all three kids with me tonight, so I told them (not Bizi) to stand in front of the coupon machine and pull out anything that comes out. (child labor is a beautiful thing!)
THEY ACTUALLY MINDED ME! We ended up with tons of coupons and a pile that I brought home! And I got to shop one isle over in peace! I even handed out some of the coupons to the people in line as I was leaving. I felt like Willy Wonka on crack!
.
I took a bag of the candy to Davis' baseball game tonight, and for the first time all season THEY WON!! GO COLTS!!! I treated all the boys to chocolate!! One of the parents said the chocolate was lucky, so now I have to bring it to all the games. There are only 4 more games and about 11 boys on the team, so I should have plenty to hand out to the siblings as well.
.
Really hope they have a sale on diet pills, seriously.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

You crack me up girl! I miss you and would love to hear from you. I've tried to call several times and can't ever seem to catch you. The kids are growing so much! Bizi is gorgeous! Love you! Jo