Friday, June 13, 2008

{Free Stuff from WM this month}



I love what I can "buy" for free from WM! The Poweraid was $.75 and I had 3 $.75 coupons, Kotex was $1.00 w/$1.00 coupons, Gold Bond and Old Spice Deod, same thing. The ham was $1.98 and I had 2/$2 coupons. Yippee for free ham! The Coffee Mate came from a free coupon that I got in the mail.

There were also some great deals on bacon, cereal, & Kashi waffles.

My subtotal was $115.93 after coupons : $77.00.
Not as good as some of the serious Frugal Hacks, but dang good for little ole me.


2 comments:

onawa said...

Where do you find all the coupons? Reply back to me. You amaze me! shoot!

Melissa Osborn said...

I actually have a huge envelope of coupons looking for a home. Want them?

Other than that, I get my MIL's Sunday paper, her neighbors, and my mom mails me her coupons. That's it. Oh, and I print some off on line.