Monday, June 23, 2008

{ For the Love of It }


There are lots of angles I could approach these pictures with. I could talk about how I need to clean my shower doors (it's steam, I swear) or something catty about my husbands farmer's tan. But honestly, my heart swells when I see the two of them all smooshed up in the shower. There is something very gentle about my burly biker man when it comes to bathing the kids. He's always done a better job than my half hearted attempt at another "have to" before bed. He takes time to scrub their hair, under armpits and even cleans out ears while they are warmly wrapped in a fluffy towel. This man loves his kids. He may not have been able to carry them on the inside, but he carries them in his heart everyday.

I do thank God for him. He is the perfect man for me and a wonderful father to our children.

5 comments:

Mike Morton said...

Thanks a LOT DAVE-O! Way to ruin it for the rest of us! :-P
Naw... just kidding. I enjoyed my time with the kids when they were that little. It's cute to watch them play in the water. Thank goodness that we have 2 who entertain each other in the tub.

Luke Coles said...

WOW. Nakedness..... Dave is a good daddy. Lots of that at our home too. Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Ok, MissyO. It's time for something new. Every day, I click on this link, hoping to see something BESIDES your naked husband.

Ha ha.

jNICE

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful!!! Thanks for the link to our blog- we appreciate it :)

tevilqueen said...

This is absolutely one of the most beautiful pics I have ever seen! (Other than my own family)Your famil is beautiful and you are truely blessed as I am.