Tuesday, June 10, 2008

{ Here ya go Dawn }

I was asked how I did the cereal deal...here it goes.

Cereal is 3/$10. Buy $20 of General Mills and get $10 extra bucks back.

6 boxes of cereal = $20
- $4/20 Coupon (get this in your email from cvs.com)
- 6/$1 cereal coupons (printed online)
-$10 ECB (from other transactions)
--------------------------
= $1.60 for tax + $10 ecb

I keep rolling my ecb's and have a gift card (that I got from a RX coupon) to cover tax. So, nothing comes out of my checking account!

Hope this helps you on your quest for free stuff.

2 comments:

Jan said...

23rd and Classen is out of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. We've been waiting for this deal to stock up, so we're so, so sad.

Melissa Osborn said...

Come over to Council and NW expressway. They have it, but they are out of Fiber one until Friday.