Saturday, October 20, 2007

{Update}

Wow! Where has a week gone?! We ARE alive, just to squelch the rumors, and starting to thrive I might add.

All three kids are doing great and settling in. I have tons of help, wink-wink, and we are trying to carve out time to spend one-on-one with the big kids.

Jet lag is a dirty beast! The first 3 days Dave, Bizi and I were up at 3AM, just awake....la de da...nothing to do but eat Mexican casserole. Yesterday I was up at 4:30am and today we made it all the way to 5:14!!

Bizi went to the Dr. last Friday. He has put on 3lbs! His outie belly button is actually a hernia. We are going to watch it for a little while, there is a small possibility of a surgery in the future. Overall, she was impressed with him. Some small developmental delays, but he is improving daily by leaps and bounds.

I will try to get some new pictures up soon! Much love to you all!

No comments: