Friday, October 5, 2007

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good

We will have a Visa on Tuesday and are attempting to fly standby Tuesday night!! We will leave Thursday at the latest. We are praying for the visa to be ready early!!! It is time to come home, I miss my kids!

The Bad

Ya know how I hate to borrow things......yup you guessed it....the big stack of DVD's that I borrowed have dissapeared. Morton's I promise I will replace them once we get back!!! I'm so sorry!! THAT IS WHY I NEVER BORROW ANYTHING!!!!

The Ugly

My hairy legs!! We have been in such a hurry the last few days that shaving was a no go. Today I'm sitting with a skirt on and almost gagged. I am a hairy beast!

Homesickness is also ugly. I'm beyond ready to come home and hug my babies. I'm ready for a microwave and air conditioning. I solomly swear (holding up two or three fingers or whatever..) to never gripe about doing laundry again. Just not wringing it out by hand will be heaven!

Have I told you how perfect Ethan is??? HE IS PERFECT! Sweet, smiles all the time and totally bonded to both of us. Wait unil you see him do his smooshy nose thing. You will be instantly smitten!

I had a woman ask me if he was mine and when I said yes, she said "Are you sure?". Jana told me that they probably think Dave is a good man for forgiving me! I don't care what people think....he is mine and is a perfect fit into our family. I couldn't love him more if I had pushed him out of my body.

Speaking of...he is sitting in my lap, drooling on my arm and ready to go to bed.

I love and miss you all. Please keep praying us home!

3 comments:

Jeanise said...

That's it. We are NOT friends anymore!

Don't worry at all. It's just stuff. Stuff can be replaced.

If only I hadn't loaned you my favorites... Just joking!!

Anonymous said...

I want to hold him and get smooshy nose kisses!!! Praying you home friend. I know your arms are aching for Davis and Paige! Love you and so proud of you. Hairy Beast and all!

Anonymous said...

Loving the good news and I love your blog. I can't wait to see all three of you. Really, don't worry about the DVD's at all. (They were not mine) Kidding aside, I think we are about as ready for you to be home as you are! Praying you home, Mr Ed