Saturday, October 6, 2007

God is good all the time..

And all the time GOD IS GOOD!

Today at the Village Market we ran into the same man who did our Visa interview at the Embassy. We asked him if there was any way to pick of the visa early so that we could make the 6:15pm flight and he told Dave to come at 10AM!! WOO HOO! PTL!

Now we just need two seats to open up on Ethiopia Air and we will be heading home Tuesday!! Please don't tell the kids just incase we miss the flight.

We have nothing to do the next 2 days, so we might go on a day safari or something like that. Not sure yet, but hanging out in the room with no TV or air conditioning for 2 days does not sound fun.

Please pray for two empty seats!!

5 comments:

Jeanise said...

I am so thankful that God nudged you at the market! Praises!!

We can't wait to see you 3!!!

J.

Lee said...

Praising God with you. Not long now friend. Come on open seats!! Come on Safari! :) God speed home. Love you and prayers

Unknown said...

Boy, I'm sure glad I didn't let you borrow anything!!! I'm totally kidding and I'm so giddy you guys are coming home soon. Can't wait to see Ethan dressed in his tootsi roll costume. You did get it didn't you?

Praying now and often!

Anonymous said...

What great news! Can't wait to read that you are all home safely. Prayers- Naomi

Anonymous said...

I trust the days will be well spent looking at God's creation. He is an awesome God. I know seeing Ethan you already know that! God's speed on your journy home. Can't wait for Ethan to be in the Grandbaby room with me! Mr Ed