Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday, May 27th

Today was so weird. I stayed up late on Saturday night to finish our dossier and this morning I handed it over to a friend from church who is going with her family to Rwanda for the summer. These documents that I have worried over, run all over town for, and waited on to be sent to me, are now out of my hands.

It's surreal to feel so exposed to people you have never met. Our entire lives are in that folder. Everything from our blood pressure to our driving record. Please pray that these papers will find favor in the eyes of whomever reads them. And that they will be protected along with the sweet people who are transporting them.

I've cried off and on all day. It's out of my hands now, but it has truly been out of my hands since the beginning. God is in control and I have the utmost faith in Him and His plan for our lives.

Please pray for our journey and all that it entails. We have had some disappointments this week and are feeling a little low.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celebrate today, as we celebrate with you. Glory in the docs being finished---you are so much closer.
Lord, we ask for your protection today for the family traveling and the dossier. We know you, love you and trust you.

XOXOXO