Sunday, August 10, 2008

{ Some CVS deals }

Not a super great day at CVS, but still a day filled with free stuff. I did get all the sunscreen, toothpaste, Alavert, face stuff and mascara for free. Still have to work on the baby deal and add some to the candy deal.

The sunscreen was marked $1.99 with a CVS tag that said $2 off any CVS sunscreen. I took them all off the shelf and up to the register and asked what it meant for me. The cashier/manager said "It means you get all of them for free.". Wahoo! The mascara was marked down to $1.20 for a pk of 2. I had 2 $1/q's and 3 $2q's. So they were all free with some overage. I need to go see if I have any more coupons floating around for the mascara. I think the college girls will be happy with the new makeup I've stock piled for them this month.

Hope you all have a super week shopping!

2 comments:

Mike Morton said...

OK... it's COO-PON! Not Kyew(Q)-Pon!

natalie said...

you are my hero.. I'm just going to stalk you and copy your strategy :) cant wait for your class!