Sunday, August 3, 2008

{ Legal Theft }


Is it wrong to love a store? Can you legally marry a store? Truly this is one of the best relationships in my life. CVS keeps giving and giving and asks very little in return. It doesn't whine or leave underwear on the floor. I heart CVS.
Here's how the deal went down today. The total above was a bit over $77. After coupons I paid $1.28, got $9.50 back in ECB and after it was all done I noticed that one of my ECB's didn't print so they gave me $4.00 in cash. LET'S RECAP--I gave them $1.28 in cash, they gave me $4.00 in cash. I LOVE CVS!!!
My total savings for this year is $3,551.73 (no that is not a typo) and I have spent $51.84 (and that was with free gift cards).
This September I will be teaching a class at church on Wed. nights. There are so many people who could be reaping the benefits of this amazing program. If you live in the area, you should come!

3 comments:

Melody said...

I decided it was finally time to stop lurking and take a minute to say thank you. I actually stumbled across your blog back in April just a few days before you posted "Do you CVS". I had never heard of CVS and was immediately intrigued. Unfortunately we do not have a CVS but I am able to take part in some of the other great deals that are out there. I definetly know that it was all in God's plan that I found your blog and have been able to link up to other great blogs out there since such as "Money Saving Mom", "More Than Enough" etc. I have since been able to share this information with others and think it's great that you will be teaching a class at church. The even more ironic thing is I actually use to work with your husband at WM and years ago you and I were counselors for a Sr. Retreat at GVBC. Thanks again for taking time to post your amazing deals and helping teach others like me that didn't have a clue this could all be done.

-Melody Winberry

Jeanise said...

That's the cleanest I've ever seen your kitchen table. Woot!

Is DaveO programming your word verifications? Mine is "buhfkh".

Melissa Osborn said...

Melody,

I'm so glad my blog has helped you! Good to hear from you!

Melissa