Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blessings pour down

Today the blessings poured down and filled up my van! A very generous friend has passes down more baby stuff than I have seen in a while! She is amazing, her generosity is amazing and not having to freak out every time I walk through the baby department is...you guessed it...amazing!

Car seat---Check
Bouncy seat--Check
Stroller--Check
Clothes--Check
Thingy that keeps them away from basket cooties at Wal-Mart--Check
Bottles, binkeys, sippy cups and stuff to dry them on--Check
Toys--Check
Bed--Check
Changing Table & pad--Check
Swing--Check
Johnny Jump Up--Check
Diaper bags, sling, and boxes of things that will save me money for months--CHECK!

Baby--Well....hopefully soon!

I hope this person understands that I would love her even if she gave me nothing but a smile. She rocks!

Having all of this stuff is starting to make it seem real, but honestly, I'm not ready to go there in my heart yet.

Oh, more good stuff!!

Some of you have heard me talk about this awesome 9 year old girl who has been sweeping porches to help us raise money. Well, I met her today and she is so sweet you could just eat her up! Her and her sister and I think some friends around the neighborhood have been washing cars, re-filling runners water bottles, and selling rocks (that's what her 4 year old sis told me!). Today she presented me with $48! How awesome is that?! I am moved beyond words. What a truly special and heartfelt gesture, and from a 9 year old! She is a blessing and I pray that God blesses her richly.

Night!

No comments: