Wednesday, December 12, 2007

{Life}

This is a list of things I have heard my self say lately:

Don't fight over the baby, he's not a toy.

Don't suck on the icycles.

No, coochie is not a bad word, but you still don't need to say it.


Things I have heard in my house lately:

I hit myself in the junk--Davis

Mom, do I have Junk?--Paige

Is Bizi made out of cocoa?--Paige

Mom, don't worry about how expensive a Nintendo DS is. I asked Santa for it so you don't have to buy it.--Davis

Every time we go over that hill it tickles my pee-pee.--both

And the sweetest thing I've heard this week:

Mama--Bizi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh and cry with that post! I love your children!

Anonymous said...

I think I just spit all over my desk :)

michelle said...

I agree with Amber - laughed and cried!

Jeanise said...

I miss you. And you aren't even out of the country!

Lee said...

I just split a stitch. :) Love ya, friend.