Friday, August 17, 2007

{First Day of School}




Yesterday was the first day of school around here. Baby girl started Pre-K and loves it! She is in school from 8:20-11am. Just enough time for me to hit Wal-Mart and do a load of laundry!


Check out my big First Grader! It is so weird not to have him around the house during the day! I keep looking for him or expecting him to ask me for something to eat. He is really enjoying it, but I can tell that he is a little overwhelmed. It will take him a little bit to get use to the new schedule, but he has always loved school, so I'm not worried about him.

2 comments:

Jeanise said...

I'm so jealous. Oh wait, that's a sin... Let's try again.

I'm so proud of your little ones!

The Keller's said...

Your babies are adorable...I love their 1st day of school pics and I know you are super ready to have Ethan, but I am glad you were able to share in D and P's 1st day of school too! :) Love ya girl!